9.05.2005

abandoned again...

rob has ditched me again. he went to a local baseball game. sigh.

do i depend on him for my happiness? no, b/c i'm not that happy when i'm with him. everything he does just annoys me. his coffee breath (all day long b/c he sips on coffee all day), how he barely listens to anything i have to say b/c he's on teh computer or else watching tv (sports or weather)...

then i get angry that he takes me for granted. he doesn't help with the laundry, unless you call making it to the basket as 'helping.' he sometimes carries the clean stuff upstairs but it's just easier for me to do it instead of waiting for him. he just leaves stuff all over without a 2nd thought for who's going to pick it up. it's bad enough the kids leave stuff all over, i feel like i'm picking up after a 3rd kid. if i just leave his stuff, he doesn't care...it could sit there til it rots and rob would not even notice it.

even just talking to rob is painful. i can predict almost everything he's going to say or every viewpoint he has. everything is about him and how everyone else is an idiot or a moron or a combination of both.

he brings me down, but then i'm back to the beginning of this...do i depend on him for my happiness? should i? apparently i shouldn't, since he didn't have any 2nd thoughts going to the game.

he was going to bring reese but the game is/was at 2pm...right in the middle of her naptime. even if she hadn't been sick, she would have been cranky & bored. i think he just wanted to go and thought he'd bring her a long too.

he's just such a disappointment to me. when i say that i obviously was hoping he'd turn into superman or something after i married him, after we had kids, after we bought a house...

***update***
i'm a schmuck. he volunteered to make dinner & do bathtime. which is better :) although dinner will probably be chinese and the kids will scream bloody murder during bathtime, but at least he offered. that's more than he's done all week. there may be hope for him to get laid after all!

2 comments:

{LyndsD} said...

Hi :o) I am here from a post you left on Mrs. Fun's site. I hope things start to get better for you. I'll add you to my prayer list for the right deisicon to come your way. Good luck and keep smilin!

Strong Enough said...

Hey sweetie, I think we all feel this way about our man at a time or two. I know I have the last three years. You are NOT a schmuck. Isn't it funny how little an effect our man makes that will turn our whole day around? Don't they realize it's the little things????

HUGS to you!

(saramakesmesmile)