5.13.2009

to do list...

i woke up today WITHOUT my alarm going off, and yes i am impressed about that. right at 6:45 my eyes popped open and i didn't even think about rolling over and snoozing for a bit longer. instead i thought about what i could do today that would keep me busy.

so far, i'm planning an exciting day of:
1. reese off to school
2. clean & vacuum main level, it's desperately needed!
3. take cade to preK
4. head to walmart and choose some more flowers/plants for our house (isn't it sad how walmart has become the neighborhood greenhouse as well? i have no clue where the closest greenhouse or nursery is, but i can find 3 walmarts no problem.)
5. spend after school time planting some flowers while the kids play

i might throw in a walk for the dog if i really get busy on the house cleaning. i've been making time to walk the dog every day, hoping to aspire to 'pack leader' among all my other job titles. which reminds me, cesar milan is just YUMMY, and it cracks me up to think that south park has added him to their list of popular folks to parody.

ok, off to the bus stop!

No comments: